Wednesday, April 2, 2008

random things...

curlypops has tagged me to tell you 6 random things about me (rules below)... it's a tough one! what do i write?

-+- my favourite ice-cream on a stick are Golden Gaytime
-+- i can't get to sleep when i can hear noises, from noisy neighbours to simon's eyes blinking! (Although rain on the roof and fan/airconditioner are the exceptions)
-+- my childhood dream careers consisted of: archaeologist, business woman, fashion designer (doesn't everyone?), inventor, school teacher, museum curator, librarian (all very geeky!)
-+- cream doesn't go well in my stomach
-+- i like computer games
-+- 'little miss sunshine' is one of my most favourite movies of all time!


B1B062A6-4B55-4DD3-867E-E21DF47AE261.jpg

Here are the rules:


1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website

And I will tag the following people (not necessarily selecting random!):

tam
nat
fran
bridget
lorraine
brierley & clover

4 comments:

tjoyy said...

Hi Chell I am going to be naughty and not do the tag - i feel a bit ackward tagging people - I dont know many bloggers

CurlyPops said...

Mmmmm golden gaytime!

Drewzel said...

Have you noticed how small Golden Gaytimes have got over the years, I remember back in the 70's they used to be huge, with lots of biscuit!

Maureen Reynolds said...

I'll trade you one snorer for one eyeblinker....we have a white noise machine which we set for thunderstorm and play it loud.